In this section
Education and Training
CSRM is an internationally recognised provider of professional development courses and Masterclasses for all stakeholders associated with resource projects.
CSRM provides tailored training on social aspects and impacts of extractives and energy projects. The training is designed to suit a range of groups, from frontline community relations practitioners to community representatives, government officials and regulators, journalists as well as industry executives. Short courses and masterclasses are designed to (1) build capacity across the industry and (2) upskill external stakeholders to engage with industry in a productive way.
CSRM has hosted mastercleasses and short courses for groups from: China, Indonesia, Ghana, Madagascar, Mongolia, Peru, Chile, Canada, Australia, the Philippines, Fiji and Papua New Guinea among other countries. We would be pleased to discuss the possibility of hosting your group for training purposes. Alternately, we can come to you to deliver customised training.
Choose from among these Training Topics or ask us to design a course on a topic of your choice:
- Grievance Mechanisms: Introduction and key themes
- Community Development
- Good and poor practice in community engagement
- Genuine participation and empowerment
- Human Rights: Introduction and Key Themes for Mining and Business
- Social Impact Assessment: Key concepts and Basic Strategies
- Gender and Mining
- Mining in Post Conflict Situations
- Cultural Heritage Management
- Connecting mining activities to human development goals